BRAVO TV NEW ZEALAND LIMITED
Win tickets to The Hustle Competition
Competition Terms & Conditions
Entry into the Promotion
- This Promotion (the “PROMOTION”) is conducted by Bravo TV New Zealand Limited a company registered in New Zealand under Company Number 5968689, of 3 Flower Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland, 1021, New Zealand (the “PROMOTER”)
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you submit an entry, or read the Terms and Conditions and thereafter take any steps howsoever with respect to submitting an entry, or otherwise participate in this Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promotion is only open to eligible entrants (the “ENTRANTS”), being individuals who are:
- permanent residents of New Zealand; and
- over the age of 18.
The Promotion is not open to:
- employees of the Promoter or an employee of any related corporations or agencies of the Promotor or any other company associated with the Promoter and the Promotion; or
- a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of such an employee.
- Entry to the Promotion commences at 17:30hrs (NZDT) on Friday 10th May 2019 and closes at 23:59hrs (NZDT) on Wednesday 15th May 2019 (the “PROMOTION PERIOD”).
- Entries must be received by 23:59hrs (NZDT) on Wednesday 15th May 2019. The time of entry will in each case be the time an online entry is received. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- All times and dates are times and dates in New Zealand time, which will be NZDT. All times are stated using the 24 hour clock. 00:00hrs is the start of a day and 24:00hrs is the end of a day.
- To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win, Entrants must:
- Have a valid, registered Facebook account in his/her personal name; and
- Comment on the competition post on the Bravo NZ Facebook page and tell us in once sentence who you’d partner with in a heist.
- An Entrant can submit more than one entry, with a maximum of one entry per Facebook post. Each entrant can only win one Prize irrespective of how many entries they submit.
- All Entrants must adhere to the Facebook Page Guidelines at:
- Each Entrant consents to the Promotor using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and voice (including video, film and recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome). To the extent permitted by law, Entrants unconditionally and irrevocably consent to any act or omission that would otherwise infringe any moral rights in their entry.
- When submitting an entry, an Entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must not post, submit or transmit any video, information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever that violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including a person’s intellectual property or privacy rights, or which is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent or that is sexual or pornographic in nature. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet service provider.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request each winner to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated Prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a Prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner does not provide the information and sign additional documentation as set out above, that winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
- There will be ten (10) prizes to be won in this Promotion (“PRIZES”). The Prize winners (“WINNERS”) will each receive:
- One (1) double pass to see the movie “The Hustle”.
- The Total RRP value for each Prize is up to NZD $50.
- The Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses are included in the Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
- The Prize is not transferable, non-endorsable, non-refundable or not redeemable for cash. The Prize or any element of the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prize. The contents of the Prize will be at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Prize is subject to availability, and also to any terms and conditions of the entities supplying the elements of the Prize. It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winners must comply with any conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- Once the Prize has left the Promoter’s/supplier’s premises, the Promoter and the relevant parties will not be responsible for any delay in delivery or loss or damage to the Prize.
- If the Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- By accepting the Prize, each Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed at no cost to the Promoter.
Awarding of Prizes
- The Prize will be awarded to the person named in the winning entries.
- Winners will be selected from 12:00hrs (NZDT) on Thursday 16th May 2019.
- The Promoter will notify each Winner via Facebook direct message regarding his/her own winning entry (“WINNER NOTIFICATION”). Each winner must respond and claim their Prize by emailing the Promoter at the email address provided to the Winner in the Winner Notification by 18.00hrs (NZDT) on Friday 17th May 2019.
- The Promoter’s announcement of Winners is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Promotion result.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that each Winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the Prize and the Prize supplier’s requirements.
- A failure by a Prize winner to respond by the prescribed time and date will be treated as a forfeiture of the prize and that prize may be withdrawn unawarded.
- All Entrants agree to provide the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent with proof of identity, residency, age and/or proof of entry validity if selected as a Winner or if reasonably requested by the Promoter or the Promoter’s authorised agent. Proof of age, identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the sole discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, that Winner will forfeit their Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter, the Promoter’s agents for the Promotion for any changes in dates, times or cancellations or other arrangements that may prevent a Winner from winning their Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to disqualify:
- any entry which, in the opinion of the Promoter, includes any objectionable content, profanity or is potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory; or
- any individual who tampers with the entry process, submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who has in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in unlawful or improper conduct that is designed to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion or is generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
- Entrants enter the Promotion at their sole risk. With the exception of liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained by a Winner as a result of taking a Prize or entering the Promotion.
- In participating in this competition Entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each Entrant acknowledges that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, and to the extent permitted by law, releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this competition. Any queries, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in New Zealand. Each Entrant hereby submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand for the resolution of any issue, dispute or matter arising under or in connection with the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions.