Summer is just around the corner!
And there’s no better way to soak in the sunshine and good vibes than at a music festival. Our pick? Music and arts festival Splore—which returns to Auckland’s Tapapakanga Regional Park in February—with massive acts like Rudimental, Orbital and The Jungle Brothers.
Or, why not ring in the New Year at Rhythm & Vines festival at Waiohika Estate?
Ahead of the summer season, Bravo New Zealand host Cassidy Morris is sharing exactly what she packs in her bag for a festival. To make sure her legs are silky smooth before the big day (or days!), Cassidy loves Schick’s Intuition f.a.b. razor, which glides backwards and forwards for an effortless shave.
Here are Cassidy’s festival essentials:
- Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen and a poncho because we live in New Zealand and you never know what the weather is going to do
- A phone to capture everything and a zip lock plastic bag to protect it from mud
- A phone charger
- Hand sanitiser and Wet Ones—these two are essential
- My Schick Intuition f.a.b. razor because I’ll be living in shorts!
- A headpiece because I love a festy crown
- Tissues, since those portaloos always run out of paper
- I always have lip balm on me!
- My purse
- A film camera to take pics of all the action
Check out the video above for all of Cassidy’s festival tips!